Did you know that we waste 35 liters of water every day while we’re brushing our teeth or washing our dishes. This means you're wasting almost 4 months of your water usage every year! The solution is to retrofit outdated tap aerators with innovative water-saving and cost-saving solutions.
- Old aerators waste water by allowing 10 to 12 liters of water flow out per minute. AERA can save up to 85% of water consumed in the mist mode without you even feeling the difference.
- Lower water consumption means lower water bills! Using 85% less water means saving up to Rs. 2,050 per year - that’s twice the price of our product!
- Pull the nozzle down for the Mist Mode & push it back up for the High-Flow Mode.
- Fits all standard taps of 24 mm size.
- Install it yourself within 1 minute. An installation kit is included with the product. No plumber is required.
- AERA is made of brass, making it long-lasting and able to withstand wear for up to 3 years covered with a warranty.
- A 4 cm attachment that you won’t even realize is there. No difference felt to the clearance space below the tap.
How Does AERA work? Click here to find out
How To Install AERA:
WaterScience AERA Water Saving Nozzle WSN-721 comes with 3 years warranty. Warranty covers all kinds of manufacturing & workmanship defects.