Make your everyday shower into a spa-experience with AromaTherapy Shower Filter CLEO. A Shower Filter that fights hard water salts and chlorine and is infused with natural essential oils.
The AromaTherapy Shower Filter comes with the special option to add aroma pads that infuse your water with natural aromatic essential oils giving you a spa experience at home - everyday. Pick from your favourite fragrances Ylang Ylang, Rosemary, Citrus, Eucalyptus or Juniper berry for a shower that's relaxing and refreshing, in addition to being healthy.
- Shower head with an inner filter cartridge that gives you clean water for your daily shower
- Unique filtering system that removes the harsh effects of hard water
- Reduces hair fall, dry skin and other dermatological sensitivities and chlorine
- Aromatic essential oil pads with 5 refreshing fragrances: Eucalyptus, Ylang Ylang, Rosemary, Citrus & Juniperberry
- 3 minute DIY installation. Fits standard ½ inch shower arm. No plumber needed.
- Replacement cartridges with long cartridge life of 25,000 liters or up to 6 months (Actual life depends on usage and water quality)
Shower filters do not reduce TDS. Please reach out to us for any concerns or clarifications.
- Made in India. Made for Indian water conditions
CLEO SFA-520 comes with a 5 years warranty on the filter housing and 90 days warranty on the filter cartridge. Warranty covers all kinds of manufacturing & workmanship defects.
Note: Warranty doesn't cover cartridge blockage due to high sediment content in source water.
CLEO is NOT designed to reduce TDS or turbidity (coloured / cloudy water). The CLEO is specifically designed to reduce chlorine and effects of hard water salts. It converts harmful contaminants to harmless forms - so the TDS number may not come down drastically. Remember, a higher TDS level does not always mean the water is unsafe! If you are worried about high TDS or cloudy water, kindly get in touch before ordering the product. We will help determine whether the CLEO is the right product for you. To learn more about TDS in water used for non-drinking usage, click here.