- A filter that can be fixed to any standard Tap, Shower or hand shower. Come with plastic adaptors to fit any 22mm, 24mm, 28 mm taps or hand showers and ½ inch shower arms.
- Unique filtering system that removes the harsh effects of hard water, chlorine & sediments.
- Protects and hydrates your hair and skin - helps reduce hair fall, dermatological sensitivities and allergies.
- Easy 3 minute DIY installation. Complimentary installation kit included. No plumber needed.
- Prevents limescale and eliminates bad odour and improves the effectiveness of hair and skincare products.
- Replacement cartridges with long cartridge life of 25,000 litres or up to 6 months (actual life depends on usage and water quality).
- Shower filters do not reduce TDS. Please reach out to us for any concerns or clarifications.
- Made in India. Made for Indian water conditions.
- Reduces Hair-fall
- Protects Skin
- Prevents Limescale
- Reduces Bacteria
CLEO Shower & Tap filters can be connected to a wide range of bathroom fittings including:
- 1/2" Wall & Overhead showers
- Hand-held showers
- Taps & Faucets with 22mm, 24mm & 28mm aerators.
- Click Here to Check Your Tap Compatibility
- 25,000 litres or 6 months, whichever is earlier*
- *Actual life depends on usage & water quality.
CLEO SFU-1020 comes with a 2 years warranty on the filter housing and 90 days warranty on the filter cartridge. Warranty covers all kinds of manufacturing & workmanship defects.
Note: Warranty doesn't cover cartridge blockage due to high sediment content in source water.
CLEO is NOT designed to reduce TDS or turbidity (coloured / cloudy water). The CLEO is specifically designed to reduce chlorine and effects of hard water salts. It converts harmful contaminants to harmless forms - so the TDS number may not come down drastically. Remember, a higher TDS level does not always mean the water is unsafe! If you are worried about high TDS or cloudy water, kindly get in touch before ordering the product. We will help determine whether the CLEO is the right product for you. To learn more about TDS in water used for non-drinking usage, click here.