- Rain Shower head with a filter inside that gives you clean water for your daily shower
- Wide 240mm diameter disc for optimal coverage
- Self-cleaning nozzles - no clogging, no additional cleaning required.
- Fits on 18" shower arm with 1/2" connector - Original Accessory: 19" shower arm available
- Unique 4 layer filtering system that removes the harsh effects of hard water & chlorine - helps reduce hair fall, dry skin, and other dermatological issues
- Easy 3 minute DIY installation. No plumber needed.
- Prevents limescale and bacteria build-up and eliminates bad odour
- Affordable replacement cartridges with long cartridge life of 25,000 liters or up to 6 months (Actual life depends on usage and water quality)
- Shower filters do not reduce TDS. Please reach out to us for any concerns or clarifications.
- Call WaterScience Toll Free for any queries 1800-121-0599
WaterScience CLEO Rain Shower Filter - A luxuriously clean & healthy shower every day. Better water for better hair and skin.
Chlorine and hard water salts in your water are among the most common causes of hair-fall, dry skin and a range of other dermatological problems. Get rid of these harmful contaminants to have a clean, refreshing shower - everyday.
CLEO Rain Shower Filter boasts a wide 240mm diameter disc head for a luxurious showering experience. With unique self-cleaning nozzles that ensure that clogging and tiresome cleaning is minimal.
CLEO’s unique 4-layer filtering system fights chlorine and hard water salts with a proprietary combination of Zeolites and hardness dispersal media. Using patented KDF technology from KDF Fluid Treatment Inc., USA, CLEO eliminates up to 95% of the chlorine in your water.
CLEO SFR-519 comes with a 5 years warranty on the filter housing and 90 days warranty on the filter cartridge. Warranty covers all kinds of manufacturing & workmanship defects.
Note: Warranty doesn't cover cartridge blockage due to high sediment content in source water.
CLEO is NOT designed to reduce TDS or turbidity (coloured / cloudy water). The CLEO is specifically designed to reduce chlorine and effects of hard water salts. It converts harmful contaminants to harmless forms - so the TDS number may not come down drastically. Remember, a higher TDS level does not always mean the water is unsafe! If you are worried about high TDS or cloudy water, kindly get in touch before ordering the product. We will help determine whether the CLEO is the right product for you. To learn more about TDS in water used for non-drinking usage, click here.