India’s water crisis is dawning upon us and it’s time for us to take action. We waste 35 liters of water every day while we’re brushing our teeth or washing our dishes. The solution is to retrofit outdated tap aerators with innovative water-saving and cost-saving solutions.
- Old aerators waste water by allowing 10 to 12 liters of water flow out per minute. AERA can save up to 85% of water consumed in the mist mode without you even feeling the difference.
- Lower water consumption means lower water bills! Using 85% less water means saving up to Rs. 2,050 per year - that’s twice the price of our product!
- Pull the nozzle down for the Mist Mode & push it back up for the High-Flow Mode.
- Fits all standard taps of 24 mm size.
- Install it yourself within 1 minute. An installation kit is included with the product. No plumber is required.
- AERA is made of brass, making it long-lasting and able to withstand wear for up to 3 years covered with a warranty.
- A 4 cm attachment that you won’t even realize is there. No difference felt to the clearance space below the tap.
How Does AERA work?
If you’ve ever gone gardening or held a water hose in your hand, you must have noticed an interesting phenomenon. When you cover the opening of the hose with your thumb, the water tends to go through faster. This is the concept of continuity. When the surface area reduces, then the velocity of the moving particle’s increases. This is the concept used in order to make our AERA water-saving nozzles.
Water flows into the nozzle where there is a smaller diameter opening for it to pass through, this change in diameter dimension, speeds up the water - increasing the pressure of the water. At the same time, due to the narrow passage, less water is allowed to flow through making you a water conservationist, without even trying! The water that was going to flow out of your tap, now has better pressure, while allowing you to save water at the same time.
AERA comes with two flow modes so you don’t need to compromise on your water-related experiences. The high-flow mode is similar to the flow that we normally get from our taps. This mode allows for 40% water savings. The second mode is the mist flow where the water comes out of the tap in a mist-like spray, saving you 85% of water consumed.
The atomized mist flow is a 12X wider spread compared to normal taps so water is more efficiently distributed to the plates/ hands etc. enabling faster cleaning. A simple downwards tug of the water-saving nozzle allows you to swiftly interchange between the two flow modes. When you’re ready to change the flow mode again, simply push the outer housing of the nozzle back up!
WaterScience AERA Water Saving Nozzle WSN-721 comes with 3 years warranty. Warranty covers all kinds of manufacturing & workmanship defects.