- Is hard water causing hair loss and dry skin? Try CLEO Multi Flow Shower Filter for a refreshing showering experience.
- CLEO Multi Flow filters out the harmful Chlorine and fights hard water salts with its unique 4-Layer Filter designed with patented KDF Technology and Nano Silver Carbon.
- Dual benefits of water-saving and clean and purified water. Save up to 70% water with the Mist Mode; Turn your daily shower into a luxurious experience with the Waterfall Mode.
- With Standard CLEO Cartridge. Long Cartridge Life Of 25,000 Litres lasting upto 6 months (* Actual life may vary depending on usage & water quality). Replaceable cartridges easily available on Amazon.
- Easy DIY 3-minute installation. Call Toll-free 1800-121-0599 for more info.
Protect your washing machine.
If you live in an area where water hardness is high, a washing machine filter is an absolute necessity.
Continued exposure to hard water results in limescale buildup inside your washing machine, affecting the heating coil and drum. Over time, this results in breakdowns and maintenance requirements, reducing the life of the washing machine.
If you think the effects of hard water stop there, think again. Your favourite Egyptian cotton shirt feels a stiff and dull after a wash? The satin bed spread feels a bit rough on your skin? Hard-water salts are the likely suspect.
Hardness in water is caused by mineral salts - mostly calcium (Ca) and magnesium (Mg).. The mineral salts react with soap / detergent to form an insoluble precipitate known as soap film. This results in poor wash quality, and these salts stick to fabric making clothes look dull and leaving them stiff & rough.
How does it work?
The IRIS WMF 617 washing machine filter is a multi layer filter that comes with best in class anti-scalants & dual sediment filter layers. It ensures that suspended impurities are filtered out and hardness salts are conditioned before they reach your washing machine. Instead of sticking to each other and forming crystals (what you see as white deposits on tiles and bath fittings) they are converted into less stubborn, fine particles that easily wash away.
For something that is pocket sized and portable, the IRIS packs quite a punch.
- Protects your washing machine
- Improves wash quality
- Makes fabric feel softer & fresher
The IRIS is universal - fits almost all automatic washing machines and is super easy to install. No tools needed! With a pocket friendly price and an average filter life ranging from 6 months* (top load) to 9 months* (front load), it really is hassle-free and quite literally, a life saver.