OUR COMMITMENT TO PRIVACY
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT:
“Personal Information” is information that identifies you as a natural person or relates to an identifiable natural person. We may collect and process the following Personal Information:
- Personal contact information such as name, address, telephone number and email address;
- Business contact information such as business address, telephone number and email address;
- Information necessary to provide services or products to you;
- Comments and opinions you provide when you contact us directly by email, telephone or mail;
- Payment and transaction information for billing
“Other Information” is any information that does not reveal your specific identity or does not directly relate to an identifiable individual. We may collect and process the following Other Information:
- Browser and device information;
- Website/App usage data;
- Information collected through cookies, pixel tags and other technologies.
- Demographic information and other information provided by you that does not reveal your specific identity;
- Information that has been aggregated/anonymized in a manner such that it no longer reveals your specific identity.
If we are required to treat Other Information as Personal Information under applicable law, then we will collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes for which we collect, use and disclose Personal Information as detailed in this Policy.
HOW WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
We and our service providers may collect Personal Information online in a variety of ways in connection with our services or products, including:
- Through our websites (“Websites”);
- Through the software applications made available by us for use on or through computers and mobile devices (“Apps”);
- Through social media properties (“Social Media”);
- Through extranet sites made available to our clients and third parties (“Extranet Sites”);
- Through services we provide to our corporate and institutional clients (“services”); and
- Through our registration process for newsletters, seminars, webinars and events.
- Through our third party service Providers
We also may collect Personal Information offline in a variety of ways in connection with our products and services, including
- When you participate in a contractual arrangement for services or products;
- When you provide information to us offline in conjunction with our services or products; or
- When you interact with us at an event.
We also may collect Personal Information from other sources, including:
- Publicly available databases;
- Marketing partners and event sponsors, when they share the information with us;
- Other entities or franchisees to which we provide products and services;
- Referral sources; and
- Social media platforms.
WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION:
- We also collect Personal Information for general business and operating purposes, such as the administration, management and operation of the business, including customer/user interaction, responding to requests, customizing and improving our Services.
- For payment, billing and invoicing related purposes
- Compliance with our obligations under applicable laws and other regulations, including to protect against and prevent fraud and other legal or information security risks;
- To contact you in relation to Products and Service offerings on the Platform, including pursuant to current or future collaborations with third party service providers;
- To generate data to prepare insights (not being Sensitive Personal Data) to enable us to understand patterns and trends with a view to learn more about your preferences or other characteristics;
- To serve other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time of collection, and as otherwise authorized or for any other lawful purpose.
HOW WE COLLECT OTHER INFORMATION :
- Through your browser or device:
- Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Mac), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the services (such as the App) you are using. We use this information to ensure that the services function properly.
- Through your use of an App
- When you download and use an App, we and our service providers may track and collect App usage data, such as the date and time the App on your device accesses our servers and what information and files have been downloaded to the App based on your device number.
- Using cookies
- Cookies are pieces of information stored directly on the computer that you are using. Cookies allow us to collect information such as browser type, time spent on the services, pages visited, language preferences and other traffic data. We do not currently respond to browser do-not-track signals.
- Using pixel tags and other similar technologies
- Pixel tags (also known as web beacons and clear GIFs) may be used to, among other things, track the actions of users of the services (including email recipients), measure the success of our marketing campaigns, and compile statistics about usage of the services and response rates.
- You will be given the option at each website to opt-out of being tracked by cookies.
- IP Address
- Your IP address is automatically assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider. An IP address may be identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever a user accesses our systems, along with the time of the visit and the page(s) that were visited. Collecting IP addresses is standard practice and is done automatically by many websites, applications and other systems. We use IP addresses for purposes such as calculating usage levels, diagnosing server problems and administering the systems. We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
We may use and disclose Other Information for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law. In some instances, we may combine Other Information with Personal Information. If we do, we will treat the combined information as Personal Information as long as it is combined.
HOW WE DISCLOSE PERSONAL INFORMATION
We disclose Personal Information:
- To our third-party service providers, to facilitate services they provide to us
- These can include providers of services including but not limited to website hosting, services-related consulting and monitoring, marketing, data and analytics, customer profiling - income group, age group, tracking customer purchase history, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other services.
- By using our Services, you may elect to disclose Personal Information
- On message boards, chat, profile pages, blogs and other services to which you are able to post information and content (including, without limitation, on Social Media), or through which you are able to send messages through the systems. Please note that any information you post or disclose through these systems will become public and may be available to other users and the general public.
We also use and disclose your Personal Information as necessary or appropriate, especially when we have a legal obligation or legitimate interest to do so:
- To comply with applicable law and regulations including laws outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with public and government authorities, including authorities outside your country of residence.
- To cooperate with law enforcement.
- For other legal reason such as to enforce our terms and conditions and to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others.
- In connection with a sale, merger or business transaction.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain Personal Information for as long as needed or permitted in light of the purpose(s) for which it was obtained and consistent with applicable law. The criteria used to determine our retention periods include:
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you and provide our products and services to you (for example, for as long as you have an account with us or keep using our products and services (including third party services));
- The length of time we have an ongoing relationship with you as our client and provide you with products and services;
- The length of time prescribed under a legal obligation to which we are subject (for example, certain laws require us to keep records of your transactions or communications for a certain period of time before we can delete them); or
- Whether retention is advisable in light of our legal position (such as in regard to applicable statutes of limitations, litigation or regulatory investigations).
WHAT SECURITY MEASURES WE USE
We have implemented reasonable internal policies and technical measures to protect Personal Information from loss, accidental destruction, misuse or disclosure.
WHAT CHOICES YOU HAVE
You have choices regarding marketing-related communications. If you no longer want to receive marketing-related emails from us on a going-forward basis, you may opt-out by following the unsubscribe instructions in any such message or by contacting us by email at email@example.com. We will try to comply with your request(s) as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving marketing-related emails from us, we may still send you important administrative messages, from which you cannot opt-out.
If you’d like us to delete/modify Information that you have provided via the Mobile App or otherwise to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our Grievance Officer and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the Information provided by You to us may be required in order for the Mobile App / Products to function properly and/or required to be maintained under the law..
THIRD PARTY SERVICES
This includes any third party operating any website or service to which our websites may link. The inclusion of a link does not imply endorsement of the linked site or service by us or by our affiliates.
In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure or security policies or practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, RIM or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider or device manufacturer, including with respect to any Personal Information you disclose to other organizations through or in connection with the Apps or our Social Media.
USE OF OUR SERVICES BY MINORS
The goods and services we provide are not directed to individuals under the age of eighteen (18), and we do not knowingly collect Personal Information from individuals under .
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have affiliates, outlets and facilities or in which we engage service providers. By using our services you understand that your information will be transferred to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country. In certain circumstances, courts, law enforcement agencies, regulatory agencies or security authorities in those other countries may be entitled to access your Personal Information.
HOW TO CONTACT US
Last updated on 13th April 2022.
Name: Rahul Krishnan