Chlorine and hard water salts in your water are among the most common causes of hair-fall, dry skin and a range of other dermatological conditions. The solution is to filter out harmful contaminants, before they reach your body. With its unique 4 layer filtering system, the CLEO shower and tap filter fights chlorine and hard water salts to give a clean and healthy shower. CLEO uses patented KDF technology from KDF Fluid Treatment Inc., USA, to eliminate upto 95% chlorine in your water. Effects of hard water salts are reduced by a proprietary combination of Zeolites and hardness dispersal media With our free Do-it-Yourself installation kit, you can fit your CLEO shower & tap filter to your standard wall shower, hand-held shower or even bathroom taps and kitchen faucets with 24mm aerators.
- HARD WATER RUINING YOUR HAIR & SKIN? WaterScience CLEO shower & tap filter purifies and conditions your water to reduce the effects of hardness and other impurities. Made with KDF technology which effectively removes hardness, heavy metals & controls microorganisms. Your daily shower experience just got a whole lot cleaner!
- ONE SIZE FITS ALL: Can be used on standard taps, wall showers & hand showers measuring 22mm, 24mm & 28mm. Use the connectors for an easy setup. Works on heater and geysers too, for hot water upto 60 Degrees. Recommended for municipal/metro water with TDS levels upto 1800 PPM and total hardness upto 550 PPM
- NO PLUMBER NEEDED: Use the installation kit along with the instruction manual to setup the shower tap in no time. The replaceable cartridges (SFC-UW 100) comes with a long cartridge life of 25,000 liters or up to 6 months depending on usage and water quality. Use a low to medium flow rate for best results.
- BOX CONTENTS: 1 Shower & Tap Filter with Replaceable Cartridge + 1 Extra High Hardness Cartridge, 1 set of aerator adaptors with 22mm, 24mm and 28 mm connectors, 1 Installation Kit, Warranty Card
- DOES NOT REDUCE TDS: Our water filters only remove hardness and other impurities. TDS or total dissolved solids cannot be removed by our water filters
- CERTIFICATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS: KDF Technology, Member of the Global Water Quality Association and Indian Water Quality Association, NSF Certified Ingredients and a maximum rating of 3 Star by the IAPMO